Kite Nova Scotia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawaii - April 2011

Go down

Hawaii - April 2011 Empty Hawaii - April 2011

Post  coickle Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Hey everyone and anyone,
My girlfriend and I are headed to Hawaii this spring on vacation and I'm looking for some advice on which island to go to. I am of course taking my kiting gear with and want the best chance of getting wind and be able to go to the most awesome spots around. The only kite spot I know anything about is kite beach on the island of Maui. Now I know that kite beach will probably be the busiest so I'm wondering if there are many other decent spots to choose from if that place is too busy on the lisland of Maui. Our other option is to go to the island of Oahu. This island I know nothing about, although I am pretty sure it is where Naish kites is located.
They both look like they'll be great for kiting but some advice from an experienced traveller to Hawaii would be appreciated. From the otherside of things, which one has better accommodations? Better attractions aside from the wind? Any comments would be appreciated.
coickle
coickle
Admin

https://kans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down