Kite Nova Scotia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday thru to Monday - gonna be huge!

4 posters

Go down

Friday thru to Monday - gonna be huge! Empty Friday thru to Monday - gonna be huge!

Post  gavin feargrieve Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Calling for SE35kts and 20 ft. waves Fri- Mon. Just Awesome! Can't wait. Myself, DC, William, and Dave Beck are hitting it tomorrow for sure. Anyone else?
gavin feargrieve
gavin feargrieve

Back to top Go down

Friday thru to Monday - gonna be huge! Empty Re: Friday thru to Monday - gonna be huge!

Post  Marcel Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:33 am

Well I wad thinking of going out, but 35 kts is probly gonna be too much for my 10... Have fun guys!

Marcel

Back to top Go down

Friday thru to Monday - gonna be huge! Empty Re: Friday thru to Monday - gonna be huge!

Post  coickle Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:22 am

what time is everyone heading out?

looks like the weekend could be hit or miss as the wind looks to be strong through the night and dies off both saturday and sunday morning. However today looks like it's going to honking all day long! Could be too strong even for the 7m but I may skip outta work early just for a chance of getting on the water.

Where's everyone thinking about heading?
coickle
coickle
Admin

https://kans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DC Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Sorry I didn't get this to you sooner Chris.

Gavin Will and I were at Conrads.

It was EPIC!
Huuuge waves

DC

Back to top Go down

Post  DC Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Plan for tomorrow is the same I believe

Feel free to text me tomorrow morning and we can make plans
902 789 3922

DC

Back to top Go down

Post  coickle Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Looks like windseekers are again robbed on an awesome forecast. At least the wave hunters are going to be enjoying themselves. It suppose to be pretty much 3m+ for the next week!

Got my 10m fixed again today. Hopefully I will get a chance to take it for ride before the seasons over...
coickle
coickle
Admin

https://kans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  gavin feargrieve Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:31 am

Ok, Sat. was a disappointment. But it's windy today (right now) and probably going to The Range once the sun -I mean, daylight, comes up. Early morning session.
gavin feargrieve
gavin feargrieve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down