Kite Nova Scotia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Board at Stoney

3 posters

Go down

Lost Board at Stoney Empty Lost Board at Stoney

Post  coickle Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:35 pm

My board was a victim of the infamous river at Stoney today. Spent over an hour looking for the thing. Stupid of my to let my board come off my feet in the river during the strongest outgoing current I've seen all year.
Anyway, just in case anyone comes across it, it's a white board with black lettering and liquid force foot pads and straps. It has Best Kiteboarding flying fish stickers on the bottom. The brand is Long Ocean and it's 130cm x 38cm (if my memory serves me correctly).
Don't really expect to get it back but just in case I'll keep my fingers crossed.

On another note, does anyone have any suggestions/reviews on new boards? Looking for something between 130-134cm, super lite, lots of pop and good in medium to high winds.
coickle
coickle
Admin

https://kans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Lost Board at Stoney Empty 133 Cabrinha Custom

Post  philhatcher Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm

I just got a 2009 Cabrinha Custom 133 (new) from Silent Sport in Ontario for $299 complete with Sync bindings last week Great deal and a nice board.
Sorry to hear of your loss.

philhatcher
philhatcher

Back to top Go down

Lost Board at Stoney Empty Board found!

Post  coickle Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Well, amazingly I found my board. Two nights ago I was on the internet and started browsing kijiji. Thought I'd search for the brand of my board after finding nothing under kiteboarding and to my amazement there it was! Someone had found it and posted it for sale (as a wakeboard). So I got in touch with the guy and setup a meeting time to see the board. I didn't actually tell him that I had lost the board until we were face to face. When I did meet him I just told him that I didn't need to look at it because I had lost it and was offering a reward for it's return. Ended up getting it back for $60 (he was asking $120). Now I have two boards, not sure what I'm going to do with that situation yet!
coickle
coickle
Admin

https://kans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Lost Board at Stoney Empty Re: Lost Board at Stoney

Post  DC Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm

hazaa! congratulations. $60 bux is worth the effort IMO

DC

Back to top Go down

Lost Board at Stoney Empty Re: Lost Board at Stoney

Post  Sponsored content