Kite Nova Scotia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday Morning

4 posters

Go down

Wednesday Morning Empty Wednesday Morning

Post  DC Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Yo Folks,

Wednesday 20-25 SW knots by morning.

I've got a lab at 2:30 so I can't make the afternoon, so I'm going out Wednesday morning, hopefully around 8-2. Who's interested? Let me know, 789-3922

DC

DC

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Morning Empty Re: Wednesday Morning

Post  gavin feargrieve Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:42 am

Wednesday was the best day in ages- at Conrads from 9:30am till 7:00pm. Windy all day. First time back to Conrads in ages- and it will be ages before going back! Holy kelp! It claimed a few kites that day- ever seen a Flysurfer drag net for kelp? It ain't pretty. And the walk is .... forever.
gavin feargrieve
gavin feargrieve

Back to top Go down

Post  DC Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:10 am

haha! yeah I was chin deep in seaweed a few times that day, but I never crashed my kite into it.

I'll be going back! I dig the waves.

Not to mention, I bruised my feet in minutes of being at the aptly named Stoney. Only had sand in the hours at Conrads.

Going out tomorrow? I'm hopeful, but I'm still nursing my tendonitis :/

DC

Back to top Go down

Post  andym Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:16 am

hey guys, saw you over at conrads, i was the only one at stoney, alot of fun with the 13m p3, nice waves and some decent hangtime, almost came over to visit but there were some freaky current around the point so i gave it a pass, next time on an ebb tide i'll headover. did i say how much fun i had with that kite? Very Happy tomorrows looking good and most of next week. btw, gavin that's a long time out on the water, after 3-4 hours i'm pretty well done in.

andym

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcel Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:38 pm

I was out at stoney around 6-7ish till it got dark, wicked session on my 13! I'm going out tomorow too, thinking stoney, but we'll see

Marcel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down