Kite Nova Scotia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

too big for the booty

3 posters

Go down

too big for the booty Empty too big for the booty

Post  jack Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:32 pm

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441894713&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302700471

hey guys ,
I've seen this problem mentioned before , booties too big to work with the bindings easily .
I found these socks and it eliminates that issue . They don't have an extra layer for a sole so aren't great for walking around in , but , excellent for getting into straps easier Exclamation As far as warmth , i don't notice any difference between my booties and these .
Hope this helps
JackZ

jack

Back to top Go down

too big for the booty Empty Re: too big for the booty

Post  coickle Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:01 am

These are what I use as well. You still get some feedback from your board compared to thick booties. The bottoms do wear out pretty quick but they are pretty cheap so it doesn't really matter anyway! $10 vs $90 is a no brainer!
coickle
coickle
Admin

https://kans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DSKMike Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:19 am

I've been using these for a while & they are awesome. They make it easier to get into boots as they slide right in vs wet skin. When it's really cold, sometimes I'll layer a wool sock underneath as wool retains most of it's insulating properties when wet.

As for wear, in my old pair, I wore through a couple holes in the heels and simply made a patch with some Aquaseal which gives a nice solid tread in your high contact areas and offers more protection to pointy things. Can't beat them for price or warmth.

DSKMike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum